All foreigners in Thailand Staying for over 90 days need to submit a Report to the immigration office. There are 4 Ways to submit this report, and One of them is to Submit it online through the Immigration Website.
In this Article we will be guiding you on How to Submit The Online Thailand 90 Days Reporting.
Below are Some Points that you have to Put in mind Before doing this Process Online:
- To Avoid errors or problems occurring when submitting the report Online, it’s recommended to do it through Google Chrome Browser, Mozilla Firefox, or internet Explorer edge.
- Online reporting is not Applicable for First Time report. The first Time report will need to be done in Person or by Mail. You can use the Online method from the second Report onwards.
- Online Reporting has to be done within 15 days before the 90 days, or within 7 Days After the 90 days.
How to apply Online for Thailand 90 days reporting
First of All, You will need to visit the Immigration Website and Login : https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login
If you don’t have an Account, you can register from the same page by Simply Clicking on the register Button. After that, you will be redirected to the Registration form where you will need to Add your First Name, Surname, and Email, then click on the Submit Button.
Then you will receive an email with the Login Credentials that you can use to Login.
After Logging in, You will be Redirected to a Page where you will have these 2 options:
- New Application (TM47)
- Check the Status of your Application
Click on the New Application Button, and then you will be redirect to the application form Page, and you will need to fill up these forms:
A) Your Personal information:
- Passport number
- Given Name
- Middle Name
- Date of Birth
- Arrive Thailand Date
- Visa expiry Date
B) Your Address Information
- Building Name/ Owner Name
- Address Number
- Phone Number
After Filling up these Information, You will need to Accept the Terms and Conditions then Click Submit.
Then you will be redirected to a Filled up TM47 Form as per the information that you have inserted and you will receive an email confirming that the application has been received.
In case you want to check the Status of the application, You can simply click on “check the status of my application” button and then you can see your application details.